Linggo, Oktubre 6, 2013

My Second Moms and Dads ^_^


Have you ever thought that our teachers are our second parents? Why? Is it because they scold you or terrorized you? I’m just kidding. Well, some say that school is our second home, so it means that our teachers are our second parents. That’s kind of hard don’t you think? I’m just kidding. But if you think of it, our teachers are really like our parents. They teach us and sometimes scold us. They are also patient with us whenever we students are noisy, OA, malikot, maharot, makulit etc. they are really like parents to us.

I just want to say two things I can’t say personally to some teachers who have been like parents for me. First, I want to say that I’m sorry for being sometimes pasaway, makulit, tamad, and sometimes debating about a topic about the lesson that sometimes may offend you because of how I speak. I’m sorry but I will try to change, to lessen my kakulitan, katamaran, and to also try to defend a topic gently without offending you.

Second, I want to say thank you for your efforts. Thank you for being patient with us whenever we’re noisy or tamad. Thank you for being strong to teach us and still making efforts for us to understand our lessons. Thank you for still attending our classes even though your students make you tiring.


That’s all to my teachers who have been like parents for me. I hope some of you lessen their kasungitan, just kidding. For being parents for me and just like I said from my first post in this blog that my parents are my heroes; you are also my heroes. Take care and God bless teachers~! ^_^

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento