Biyernes, Nobyembre 8, 2013

A WORTHY SEMESTER BREAK

October 25, 2013 to November 3, 2013, a ten-day semester break was given to the students of Cavite National Science High School. Well, of course, I am included there. So, where did I put my time on that sembreak? What did I do on those days? Was my sembreak worthy?

Was my sembreak worthy? Well, yes. Why? First, sleep; I don’t have any enough sleep during school days. I only sleep 10:00 pm to 4:00 am during school days. It is only six hours every school day but a healthy sleep is eight to ten hours. So, I used the sembreak to have the enough and good sleep I need. So I can rest. So I can relax. 

Second, food; it gave me more opportunity to eat. I ate between meals, more foods in my breakfast, longer dinner and everything. I ate also while watching movies, reading books or doing my home works. 

And third, more time; it gave me more time to study, to cope up to school, to do school works, and everything. It also gave me time to sleep and eat. That was the most important thing I had last sembreak, I had time.


So, my sembreak was worthy. How about yours? Was your sembreak worthy? Why? ^_^

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento