Sabado, Agosto 3, 2013

Informaltheme.blogspot.com

We don’t have any informal theme notebook, or any informal theme booklet. Instead, we have this, BLOG~! It’s cool right? It is now the high tech edition of informal themes. Whoa, yeah!

I like it, not just because I should use the computer and the internet for it, but also, I will not see my teacher looking or reading it and see her reaction while she's reading it; for that reason I will not be nervous after posting my composition. Also, I have more confidence in making or doing compositions here. I like it better than writing informal themes. It’s not that I hate writing, I just prefer typing. In typing, I can edit my work as many times as I want, easier, faster and more neatly.

I’m more comfortable doing compositions here than on papers; I feel free and I can express myself more. I feel talking to someone without awkwardness. That feeling makes me more enthusiastic.


This blog informal theme is a brilliant idea and I hope more informal themes will come, but of course just enough number that we can handle.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento