Linggo, Hunyo 9, 2013

My Daily Heroes~! ^_^


I think a hero is an ordinary individual who finds strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles.” 

 


To be a hero, one does not need to be Superman who flies high to save a planet, not Batman who stands in your way to be hit by a bullet in his bulletproof suit, not IronMan to have a suit of armor, not Spider-Man who has unique reflexes, but even a simple person who helps… or someone who just fixes a person’s life in just a simple thing… or even just making other people happy, saving them in the moments of sadness, loneliness and grief… or just simply being there for someone who needs them. For me, my heroes are not in the DC or Marvel comics or movies, but the people who are there for me from the start – My loving Mother and My supporting Father. ^_^ both are COOL AND AWESOME by the way





 


Seventeenth of January in 1999, my mother gave birth to me… despite with all the struggle, effort, suffering, and pain, she had successfully given birth to me. On that day I already considered my mother a HERO. Until now, she saves me from the daily sadness, daily stress. Even though sometimes she isn't in a good mood, she will still do the right thing for me, and of course I always repay her by being a good son… wait, not a good son but a good, loving and obedient son. I love my MOM, my HERO. ^_^



 


My first day in school being a kindergarten kid, someone saved me by teaching me how to write and read besides my teachers… My Father. Supportive in every way, he always motivates me, inspires me, and moves me to do what I should do and what I can do. He makes the best of me; also helps me makes the things I CAN’T into I CAN, I’LL TRY into I’LL DO. And all of these regardless how busy he is in his daily work. That’s why I love my DAD, my HERO. ^_^




Despite of the daily challenges, problems, and obstacles in our daily life, they never stop supporting, loving, helping, caring or let us just say: being HEROES to me. ^_^

^

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento