Linggo, Hunyo 16, 2013

My Dad, The Man I Wanna Be... ^_^




Alberto “Jojo” S. Geronimo Jr., currently 41 years old but moves like age doesn’t affect him, is the father of three simple but cool children which most people call Eulene, Jem and Mark (well, the one named Jem is the coolest, and that’s me).





Well, let’s see, what can I say? Aha~! Supportive~! In every way~! And I think it’s his middle name, yeah I’m just kidding. When I do something, “keep it up”; if I ask if I can do something, “sure, by all means”; when I have a good idea, “that’s a good one”; when I sometimes make mistakes or failures, “you can still do it”; these are just some lines of my dad, and just imagine how supportive he is. It’s like he always believe in me, always trust my instincts, strength, abilities… and even in times when I have failures, it’s like he is indirectly telling me “it’s okay son ^_^”. Whoa~! Yeah~!




Another thing? About my dad? Well, I can say he is fun. If you look at him, he looks like a leader of the Philippine Air Force, a CAT adviser, a Principal in a disciplined school, or just someone who wants everything to be serious and in order, but no, it’s just his appearance. He enjoys the moment when it should be enjoyed. He jokes when no one will be offended. He laughs when it is time of being jolly. And those are the things we are sure to agree with each other. Oh yeah~!

Of course, except being supportive and fun, his children should be disciplined also. He is strict, I can say that, but not the way like we grew in fear, just grew in respect and enough discipline. We grew with fun and support but not grew spoiled. And it is another thing why I am thankful that I grew with a father like him. ^_^


Still, nobody’s perfect. I guarantee that, but even though my father is not PERFECT, he is still the RIGHT father for me, and my siblings. And maybe someday, I will be a father like him or just maybe almost like him. I love my dad~! ^_^ HAPPY FATHER’S DAY~!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento